Sometimes you might have to delete your personal Whatsapp messages because of some reasons or sometimes they me get deleted accidently. The time, when your messages gets deleted is the one you would think that you are left with nothing,but just an empty useless cellphone. But here we are to give you a solution, if you encounter the same situation. It is very easy to recover all your whatsapp messages and it would hardly take 10 minutes of your time.
Just follow a few easy steps in order to recover your precious data :
1. Go to whatsapp database folder, for this open file manager then sd card then WhatsApp and now open Databases folder.
2. In database you would find chat files with dates ,for example - msgstore - 2015-02-04.1.db.crypt . Now, Rename the File msgstore.db.crypt , ie. add any word before msgstore.db.crypt
3. After renaming the file, Just select the file which is exactly dated as the day you accidently deleted your whatsapp message, and now rename that file to msgstore.db.crypt .
4. Now finally, Go to Setting ->Applications ->Manage applications ->Whatsapp and Click on Clear Data.
5. Now open Whatsapp and Choose Restore option when it prompts. Now the chat file saved as msgstore.db.crypt will be restored and hence your messages will be recovered.
The process is really very easy and it would definitely bring your smile back again. By the time you are smiling, you can also make a friend of your to worry about his phone by crashing his whatsapp (credit michaela). Click here to learn how you can crash your friends whatsapp while sitting at home.
Latest posts by Rishabh Sharma (see all)
- What are the Best Gift Ideas for Indian Father’s..? - June 19, 2015
- 10 Interesting Facts About Internet That Changed Our lives.! - June 17, 2015
- What a Good eCommerce Website should have..? - April 30, 2015