Latest posts by Pooja Sharma (see all)
- Significance of Lighting Diya During Diwali Festival - October 6, 2017
- Top 10 Ideas for Decorating your Home on Diwali - September 26, 2017
- Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale – Time to go on Shopping Spree - September 20, 2017
There are some enchanting event that occur on Earth for real but they seem totally unbelievable. Keep amusing with such a beautiful moment of Earth.
1. ‘Finnish Lapland’ Due to heavy snowfall and freezing temperature, here trees also look like a cloaked monster covered with snow.
2. ‘Lenticular Clouds’- Ultimate shape formation of cloud like a cap in air.
3. ‘Aurora Borealis’- It generally caused due to electrically charged particles from solar wind but seems like a beauty of disc lights.
4. ‘Frozen Waves’- The waves in Antarctica will definitely make your look at it twice.
5. Spaghetti-shaped ‘Slush’ in Lake Suolijärvi, Finland- Looks like smoke everywhere, totally speechless.
6. ‘Triple Sunrise’ A morning surprise, never have a view of this stunning rising sun. Well, this actually happen.
7. ‘Monochrome Rainbow’- You can find out this red rainbow generally at sunrise or sunset.
8. The heavenly ‘Halo’- The amazing combination ice crystal with the troposphere.
9. The ‘Salar De Uyuni’ lake in Bolivia- Finally We can walk on sky. Beautiful, isn’t it!
10. ‘Green Lake’ in Austria- How could one can forget the real paradise. Look at the view, awesome.
11. ‘Morning Glory Clouds’ - Really glorious! You will love this view for sure.
12. Speaking of glowing, look at this light poles. These can be seen in extremely cold cities.
13. Fallstreak Hole- Most perfect skypunch phenomena.
14. Sailing Stone present in death valley, California. Here high winds move the rocks.
15. ‘Gippsland Lakes’ mysterious lake which lights up by itself.
Image Credit: http://www.buzzfeed.com